Monday, January 10, 2011

L'ARTE DEL VETRO - "THE ART OF GLASS"


"Vetro Uno" ... downtown Edmond will soon be adorned with one of the World's most unique boutique restaurants ... fine Italian food and glass blowing on site.  Chris McGahan, who owns both Italian Jim's Pizzeria in Yukon and the Bella Forte Glass Studios will combine both in the new unique concept restaurant.  To accent the fine art, I have been asked to create a series of fine art photographs of McGahan's glass art ... this is the first in a series of works that will be displayed at the new restaurant.

1 comment:

  1. I've done affluence of brownish armored figs, but, lately, I've capital to acrylic up some backdrop to attending like earlier brownish statues. I apperceive the attending I want, but I acquire no abstraction how to get it.
    Ivanica

    ReplyDelete